Sunday, January 19, 2014

The Week of 01/13/2014: Postcards from under the bus


Monday 01/13/14

I slept in today because my legs still needed rest. The plan was to run at night before the snow fell, but my daughter started displaying stomach flu symptoms around dinner time. Displaying them, exerting them, launching them and spewing them. I stayed with her all night and skipped the run. Some things are infinitely more important.

Tuesday 01/14/14 - Sunday 01/19/14


I did not bother writing anything for a long time, as the flu transferred from my daughter to me, and I spent a good part of the last week sick to my stomach. Truly, I am just now starting to feel human again. No desire to run at all, I traded a planned 31 mile week for a big donut. I am feeling good enough that I could attempt a RR tonight, but I think that I will take the rest and re-join the schedule tomorrow as planned. Big 34 mile week coming up. 

I hope that I got being sick out of my system for the remainder of the winter.

No comments: